Thursday, April 30, 2009

Homeland Security tracking tea partyers?

Read it at Red State:

On April 15th I attended the Council Bluffs, IA “Tea Party” Tax Day protest. I emailed the event organizer the day before that I would be attending the “Tea Party”, along with several fellow co-workers. I got the organizers name and email address through the website theglennbeck912project.com. I was a little hesitant to go at first since I’m not one for protesting, but in the final analysis it was a wonderful experienc Enough with the background, now let’s connect the dots. On April 18th, two days after the tea party protests, I was checking traffic on my website. I always do reverse IP traces on major hits to see where they are originating so I can evaluate the effectiveness of my marketing strategy. As I checked one particular large hit, I was stunned to see the following on my screen,

Hostname:                    216.81.80.134

ISP:                              Department of Homeland Security

Organization:                Department of Homeland Security

Type:                            Corporate

Country:                       United States

State/Region:                VA

City:                             Springfield

Latitude:                       38.7438

Longitude:                    -77.2333

Area Code:                  703

No comments:

Post a Comment